Buscar este blog

30 mar 2020

MARCH 30 AND 31 STREAMING LESSON


 Dear All

These two days we are going to have a LIVE lesson. On Monday from 6.00 to 8.00 and on Tuesday from 4.00 to 6.00
I'd like to explain the contents of 9B in the same way we do in class , but from the distance.

We're going to use the book, so I'm not giving you any handouts except for the Revise and Check keys on p.90-91

Remember to join a Microsoft TEAMS session you only have to download the app or enter the website, which are free.

You'll receive an invitation in your email and then click in the calendar and enter UNIRSE A LA REUNIÓN at the time I've called you.

If you have any problems, contact me by email and i'll try to help you.


Take care

1 comentario:

  1. Am short of words for the amazing profit you helped me earn in just a week with binary options strategy am so sorry I doubted at the beginning, I invested $200 and earn $2,500 in just one week, and kept on investing more, today I am financially successful, you can contact him via email: carlose78910@gmail.com
    Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
    I advice you shouldn't hesitate. He's great.

    ResponderEliminar